New Music : Sevyn Streeter – Don’t (Remix)

(New Song Realese : Don't (Remix) by Sevyn Streeter)
Artis : Sevyn Streeter
Title : Don't (Remix)
Genre : Hip Hop
Date : Nov, 17 2015
Don't (Remix) by Sevyn Streeter

Quotable Lyrics for Sevyn Streeter - Don't (Remix)

They say the game is oversaturated, why you do it
Been in my crib for 5 years without a 9 to 5
Might as well keep the dream alive and I ain't gonna lie
Some bills probably ain't gettin' paid on time
That's my business, what's it matter what I do to you?
Ask 'em that question, and these n*ggas ain't got a clue
Or I'm lettin' animals out, Don't (Remix) n*gga
Too many blocks got a nigga trippin
Too many cops got a nigga missin
I got the rock, got the bitch twitchin
I be your neighborhood drug dealer



Baca Selengkapnya


Thanks to Google