New Music : Tkay Maidza – Ghost

(New Song Realese : Ghost by Tkay Maidza)
Artis : Tkay Maidza
Title : Ghost
Genre : Pop
Date : Nov, 17 2015
Ghost by Tkay Maidza

Quotable Lyrics for Tkay Maidza - Ghost

If you wanna go there, give me some time
If you wanna know whether is it your life
They're heading for me, they don't know the true from the lie
They're heading for me, they don't know the true from the lie

Anyone follow wanna see me go
Side by side they sit and bow
I keep it tight like a virgin show
When they see me fly one virgin ports
Tim to the country when enter dough
Wanna shame in us, I will fold it, ah
Just been a minute I'm calling shots
I only pass checks, you passing shots
Plus you pass gimme I said flux
Here to act up, no empire love
What an empire is I'm costing clouds
Could have been uprising states and clubs



Baca Selengkapnya


Thanks to Google