Lil Durk - My Beyoncé Feat DeJ Loaf Mp3 & Lyrics




(New Song Realese : My Beyoncé by Lil Durk)
Artis : Lil Durk
Title : My Beyoncé
Genre : Rap
Date : Nov, 10 2015
Dont for to Download My Beyoncé - Lil Durk Mp3
My Beyoncé by Lil Durk


Link To Mp3




Quotable Lyrics for Lil Durk - My Beyoncé




Too many people let weak shit slide
They don't blink their eyes or acknowledge that
Too much politics, participatin', and policies I got problems with
It's too many fakes in the game, nigga
Too many people that'll fall for that
I'm too fresh to get involved with that
That's why you'll never catch me in any photographs
My Beyoncé, maybe you might
Discover someone you've been looking for
Don't let this moment slip away, away
My Beyoncé, while all the stars are shining
All for you and i
My Beyoncé


Thanks to Google